EXPECTED OUTCOME: “BUILDING A LIFESTYLE OF GENEROSITY THAT
CHANGES LIVES, IMPACTS CITIES, AND
Read Harold Eberle’s book Developing a Prosperous Soul
Watch Harold Eberle: "Capitalism".
|Personal & Ministry Assessment
Review the personal and ministry assessment worksheet.
|Personal Action Plan
||Complete the Personal Action Plan by drilling down on
your personal assessment to identify places to focus on increasing the Prophetic in your life.|
|Your Created Declarations||Nothing happens in the kingdom without a declaration. |
Use the created declarations worksheet to develop your own Declarations that will help build Generosity in your own personal encounters and Gate Culture.
- I am generous in every area of life, including money.
- Generosity breaks the spirit of poverty.
- I have an abundance of resources to fulfill the Great
Commission of Matthew 28.
- I am part of a generous ministry.
- The spirit of poverty has been broken off of me and The Gate and in the city and region that I live in.
Culture Reinforcing Activities
- Make a declaration over your offering each week.
- Join The Gate or others in acts of corporate generosity.
- Read and review Luke 6:36-38 or 2 Corinthians 9:6-11.
- Give a gift or an offering for another ministry.
- Pray and ask God to build your faith concerning finances.
As we continue to change our world view and create a new Kingdom world view and mindset these values will be formed in us. As they are more fully formed in us they can be released to the world.