EXPECTED OUTCOME: TO EXPERIENCE GRACE IN OURSELVES IN ORDER
TO EMPOWER GRACE IN OTHERS
The Book of Galatians
Romans: Chapters 5-8
|Personal & Ministry Assessment
Review the personal and ministry assessment worksheet.
|Personal Action Plan
||Complete the Personal Action Plan by drilling down on
your personal assessment to identify places to focus on increasing the Grace andn Empowerment in your life.
|The Gate Action Plan ||Complete Gate Action Plan by focusing on our gatherings and corporate expression. What can we do to improve or demonstrate how we value Releasing the Supernatural? |
- Grace abounds in me and through me.
- My words impart grace to everyone who hears me speak.
- God's grace empowers me to walk in love and in the supernatural.
- Our grace culture empowers people to thrive in every area of life.
- I powerfully restore people back into their purpose for living.
|Your Created Declarations||Nothing happens in the kingdom without a declaration. |
Use the created declarations worksheet to develop your own Declarations that will help build Grace and Empowerment in your life and in others.
Suggestions for Additional Activities
- Share with at least five people that you believe in them. Make sure this group includes at least one person who has recently let you down.
- When speaking, teaching or preaching, share times when God's grace has empowered you in a significant way.
- Ask God how you can intentionally release grace on your friends and family members and then follow through.
- Meditate on Ephesians 4:29. Intentionally seek to impart grace by the words you speak.
- Blog or create a forum on The Gate Members web site concerning living in a Grace Culture that includes Christ-like character, integrity, and excellence. (This site is open
to those who regularly attend The Gate.)
As we continue to change our world view and create a new Kingdom world view and mindset these values will be formed in us. As they are more fully formed in us they can be released to the world.