TO CREATE AN ATMOSPHERE AND CULTURE OF HEALING WHERE EVERY BELIEVER
LAYS HANDS ON THE SICK AND HEALS THEM SO THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS EXTENDED ON THE EARTH.
|| Matthew, Mark and Luke and Acts
CD or mp-3
| "Healing: Our Neglected Birthright" by Bill Johnson.
|Personal & Ministry Assessment
|| This month we are asking you to fill out a personal and ministry assessment on Healing. We need to be personally stretched and stretch our ministry at The Gate.
|Personal Action Plan
|| Fill out your Personal Action Plan..
|The Gate Action Plan ||Fill out The Gate Action Plan by focusing on our gatherings and corporate expression. What can we do to improve or demonstrate how we value Healing? |
|Declarations||Nothing happens in the kingdom without a declaration. |
- I have the authority of Jesus to heal the sick.
- I have the power of Jesus to heal the sick.
- Healing is the daily bread of the children of God.
- Healing is in the atonement and the kingdom.
- When the sick are healed the kingdom is near.
- There are no sick people in heaven and we pray for His will on earth as it is in heaven.
|Your Created Declaration
||As you move through the month, begin to write out your own created declarations.
|Culture Reinforcing Activity||
- When you ask how people are listen to them.
- If they say they are sick, stop and pray.
- Take training and pray for the sick at every opportunity.
- During public gatherings, join with one or two others and pray for the sick together.
- Learn and grow in the spiritual gifts common to healing ministry and earnestly desire the greater gifts. (1 Corinthians 12)
- Read, ask for and use revelation gifts
- Read, ask for and use the power gifts
- Read, and ask for the gift of healing.
- Read, and ask for the gift of faith.
- Go through Healing Rooms Training
- Become a Healing Rooms team member
- Set a time for healing prayer at every meeting and have everyone minister.
- Read books by others who have been used by God to heal the sick.
- Listen to tapes on healing. Speak and teach about healing at public gatherings.
- Always release testimonies of healing.
The testimony of Jesus' healing power creates an atmosphere of faith for Him to do more. As we continue to change our world view and create a new Kingdom world view and mindset these values will be formed in us. As they are more fully formed in us they can be released to the world.