We will spend the month focused on Joy and Hope, while not letting go of the themes we have already developed.
||The Happy Intercessor by Beni Johnson
As we experience the Father’s Heart we are overwhelmed by His presence and the fullness of joy. From this place we begin to see from His perspective and we begin to pray and speak with fresh insight. From this intimacy with the Father everything is birthed.
CD or mp-3
| The Supernatural Power of Overflowing Joy by Kevin Dedmon
Abounding Hope by Steve Backlund
“Now may the god of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing , that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit” Romans 13:1-3
Continue to make contact every week in person or by phone with one another to make sure everyone has personal contact and encouragement. The better our relationships, the better we will be at building family and strengthening our tribe. We will be foundational living stones that reflect Kingdom government at The Gate.
|Community Development||Continue to connect each week by phone or in person with at least one other new person that comes to The Gate. Make new contacts and build new relationships. Bring new comers quickly into the family. |
|Personal Action Plans and Assessments|
This month you will be asked to complete "Personal Action Plan" worksheets on Joy and Hope that will help form a new Kingdom mindset.
Gain additional insight by filling out the Joy Assessment form and the Hope Assessment form .
|The Gate Action Plan|
Consider developing an Action Plan for The Gate. This will include:
- a vision for that cultural theme
- a strategy to achieve that vision
- a method for measuring success
- a set of declarations to your support your Action Plan.
|Declarations||Nothing happens in the kingdom without a declaration. |
Suggested Declarations for this month:
"The joy of the Lord is the secret of my strength and longevity." Neh. 8:10
Create your own Declaration for this month.
- There is hope for every person (including me) and for every situation. I consistently ignite hope in others and in me.
- I am a leader in a ministry that is increasing in joy and hope. Psalms 100:2
- I am replacing the lies that lead to hopelessness with truth that creates hope and joy. Romans 13:1-3.
|Culture Reinforcing Activity||Each month, we will highlight an activity related to the cultural theme that will help us as we create a revival culture and develop a Kingdom Culture at The Gate:|
- Fire Tunnels
- Comedian or movie or video night
- Use more humor in your conversations
- Identify the lies in your life that hinder hope and joy. Find the truth that needs to replace the lie and speak it.
- Have prayer time where you laugh at the lies of the devil.
- Review the level of Hope you have as you go about your business.
- Possessing Joy by Steve Backlund
- The Bondage Breaker by Neil Anderson
- Laugh Again by Chuck Swindoll
|Testimonies||Continue to testify of the Joy of the Lord and the Hope found in him. Make declarations about Hope and Joy and then testify.|
As we continue to change our world view and create a new Kingdom world view and mindset these values will be formed in us. As they are more fully formed in us they can be released to the world.