EXPECTED OUTCOME: "TO INCREASE PASSION AND EFFECTIVENESS TO PERSONALLY
AND CORPORATELY INFLUENCE MANY TO BECOME BORN
AGAIN DISCIPLES OF JESUS CHRIST".
|| John 3, Luke 4 and the book of Acts
CD or mp-3
| "Division One Christianity" by Steve Backlund. |
Steve challenges the listener to become a Division One Christian who “competes” at the highest level possible in life and ministry.
|| This month we are asking you to fill out a personal assessment on Salvation. We need to be personally stretched and stretch our ministry at The Gate.
|Personal Action Plan
|| Fill out your Personal Action Plan..
|The Gate Action Plan ||Fill out The Gate Action Plan by focusing on our gatherings and corporate expression. What can we do to improve or demonstrate how we value Salvation? |
|Declarations||Nothing happens in the kingdom without a declaration. |
- Multitudes will be in heaven because of my life.
- The ministry I lead is strong in evangelism and discipleship.
- I love those who don't know Christ.
- I have creative and powerful strategies to reach the lost for Christ.
- People all around me want to know Jesus and get saved.
|Your Created Declaration
||As you move through the month, begin to write out your own created declarations.
|Culture Reinforcing Activity||
- Include testimonies of salvation (recent or past) in your meetings this month.
- Establish an evangelistic team that meets monthly to pray and develop strategies for evangelism and discipleship.
- Feed on material from Chris Overstreet and Kevin Dedmon.
- Train your people on how to lead others to the Lord in prayer.
The testimony of Jesus' healing power creates an atmosphere of faith for Him to do more. As we continue to change our world view and create a new Kingdom world view and mindset these values will be formed in us. As they are more fully formed in us they can be released to the world.