EXPECTED OUTCOME: LIVING BEYOND WHAT WE CAN DO
Face to Face with God by Bill Johnson
Our lives should be lived in a way where supernatural encounters with God happen regularly and where miracles are common. This is comes by making experiencing a deep, intimate relationship with God a priority.
The book of Acts
CD or mp-3
|James Maloney. “The Theology of Healing”.
|Personal & Ministry Assessment
Review the personal and ministry assessment worksheet.
|Personal Action Plan
||Complete the Personal Action Plan by drilling down on
your personal assessment to identify places to focus on increasing the Release of the Supernatural in your life.
|The Gate Action Plan ||Complete Gate Action Plan by focusing on our gatherings and corporate expression. What can we do to improve or demonstrate how we value Releasing the Supernatural? |
|Your Created Declarations||Nothing happens in the kingdom without a declaration. |
Use the created declarations worksheet to develop your own Declarations that will help build your own personal encounters and Culture of Releasing the Supernatural.
- The invisible realm is more real to me than the visible realm.
- Angels are with me at all times to minister to me, strengthen me, and to assist me.
- I consistently release the supernatural to others by faith (not by sight or feeling).
- I am relentless in my pursuit of releasing the supernatural. I will not take ‘no’ for an answer. I will not let apparent failure stop me.
- I increasingly have supernatural, Holy Spirit infused dreams, visions, trances, unusual miracles, manifested authority over demons, translations, angelic visitations, new infillings of the Holy Spirit and other experiences & encounters.
Culture Reinforcing Activities
- Study the book of Acts, finding the supernatural encounters that the early church experienced.
- Encourage different expressions of the supernatural in one another.
- Pray in the Spirit at least five minutes a day.*
* If you don't have a spiritual prayer language, use the month to pursue its release in your life and help others get started and keep praying in the spirit.
- Discuss or teach on a supernatural encounter found in the book of Acts that is uncommon for you.
Suggestions for Additional Activities at The Gate
- Reading: Entertaining Angels by Randy Clark.
- Listening: "Seeing the Unseen" by Wendy Backlund.
- Share Testimonies throughout the month concerning the supernatural – Remember, whatever you talk about you will see more of!
- Watch the Disneyland Miracles on youtube.com. (Go to U-tube and type in the search bar "Disneyland Revival Hannah Ford.")
- Include in every discussion or meeting this month, examples of you individually and collectively encountering God and experiencing the supernatural.
- Read 1 Corinthians 12, 13 and 14.
- Meditate on Luke 11:11-13.
- Ask God for a specific prophetic act to bring breakthrough.
As we continue to change our world view and create a new Kingdom world view and mindset these values will be formed in us. As they are more fully formed in us they can be released to the world.